Sunday, January 28, 2007

Tag You're It!

There is an epidemic of tagging blogs and yours truly just got tagged by my fellow editor Jonathan from AT-LA.

To play along, I have listed 5 things you may not already know about me:

1. I always have to make my bed when I leave the house.

2. I don't know how to drive a stick shift either (thanks Jonathan I am not the only one!).

3. I don't like watermelon, brussel sprouts and red wine.

4. I have always wanted to be a DJ, spinning records at clubs. Every year I put together Xmas CD for my friends that includes a little hip hop, dance and alternative. Maybe I can get a little pod thing going at some point.

5. I love to play tennis.

As I will continue this silly game I am going to tag Stylecourt and Desire To Inspire.

No comments:

Post a Comment