Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Jan from Santa Barbara

I received the nicest call today that I just had to share with everyone...I was at the showroom and got a call from a woman named Jan from Santa Barbara. Jan called me directly because she could not find my blog and literally got lost in the blog world. This sweet lady mentioned she was an avid reader of Decor8 and Design Sponge and was really impressed with my blog and referred to it as "classy". She also said that she could not believe that I (and so many of us out there) have time to put all this great information up on the web along with our jobs, clients, families etc. She seemed to know a lot about design and obliviously so since she is so hip to read our blogs!
So Jan if you are reading this thank you for your call, it totally made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment