Wednesday, April 23, 2008

E-Decorating - Dining Room/Houston



Above are images from one of the E-Decorating projects I just completed for a client in Houston. I loved the inspiration photos and the "Bohemian Chic" look she was looking to create for her dining room. To keep within her budget I pulled items from discounted online stores and Ebay. Above are images of the dining room table, two different types of dining chairs, console table, lamps, mirror, chandelier, sconces, fabric selections for drapes and upholstery for the dining chairs, rug options, included were paint colors and extra accessory options. If you would like to find out more about how to submit your project for E-Decorating, click here.

Out of respect for my paying clients I am not posting links or store names to the E-Decorating posts. Thank you for understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment