Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Modern Hunting Lodge


I am starting a project downtown LA and the client has asked for a "modern day hunting lodge". I am looking to decorate the space with out-of-the-box, abstract and totally creative pieces for their downtown loft and basically transforming it into a updated Hunting Lodge. I have already searched sites and have found side tables, chandeliers, horn plaques etc. But I thought I would ask my fellow readers if you have any other sites I should check out. I know west elm has some stumps and Urban Outfitters has a tree stump table lamp. I am also looking for artists (even on etsy) that has that modern lodge feel.

If you guys know of any COOL even KITSCHY- moose, deer, hunting, lodge ideas or items that I might want to view please list them in the comments section. I totally appreciate the help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment