Thursday, July 31, 2008

Gentry Chair from Ballard Designs HELP!!!


So my clients and I have decided on this Gentry Chair from Ballards for their dining room. Only problem is that we cannot memo this chair (which is kind of lame) and I cant borrow the one on the floor in Georgia because its at the outlet and they do not allow returns on "as is" furniture. And if I buy it I will have to wait 6-8 weeks to receive it. I was also given a personal shoppers number who might have the chair, but she doesn't have a client who has the chair.

I know this sounds totally silly but I thought I would put it out there, does anyone in LA have this chair that I can borrow for a day? It does not matter what color it is in or what the finish is, we just would like to see the chair and sit in it. Please contact me if we can borrow it. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment