Thursday, January 1, 2009

Apt. 5G

I have finally made my 30th birthday goal come true! I have found my dream apartment in New York City! I have bided my time in my shitty studio and low and behold I found a beautiful one-bedroom two blocks from where I used to live in Flatbush. I am starting this blog to chronicle my journey in decorating and making the perfect home for myself. I may not update daily, weekly, or even monthly. This is purely a personal home diary. By no means do I expect anyone to read it but if you somehow find yourself on my blog and if you choose to read it, follow it, or come across it by chance I hope you enjoy it. This blog is for me to collect and keep track of all the ideas I have in my head. I may from time to time borrow the format of other blogs that I truly admire such as Apartment Therapy, DesignSponge, Making It Lovely, Design to Inspire, and of course my favorite Domino. Feel free to share your comments and ideas with me. I am open to everything. Now, for the tour...

The Foyer (I have a foyer!)


The Living Room is a big as my Studio!



The Hallway leading to the Kitchen, Bathroom, and my first Bedroom in 4 years!:

Ladies and Gentlemen, my very first Eat-In Kitchen, all to myself!





My first Bathroom all to me!!! Bonus: I get a shower AND a seperate tub. Not-so-bonus: It's peach and black!? What do I do with peach and black?





My bedroom is HUGE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment