Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Redecorating My Home!

So yes its that time (again)...I am redecorating my house. And when I redecorate I sell what I don't want any longer. Below are some pieces that I am selling. I will accept (if you are in LA) cash or paypal/check if you would like me to ship it out. If you are interested please email me as soon as possible with which items you would like and I can get you a shipping quote. I have a feeling these items will go fast.
White ginger jar vintage lamps 31"H x 8"W - $200/set




Persian rug great condition no stains 42" x 90"-SOLD




Burke Sarrinen style chairs, set of 3 in good condition, $450 (for 3)




Vintage faux bamboo silver nesting tables tallest is at 20" H and smallest at 13"H, in good condition one small chip in one of the tables SOLD.




I will add more pieces next week, so keep a look out!


No comments:

Post a Comment