Friday, July 31, 2009

Reader HELP! Kitchen cushions!


So I just recently bought these metal bamboo chairs (that I love) but I'm having a tough time trying to figure out what cushions I should have made for them. I really want a fun pattern (geometric, modern zig zag, flame, Asian motif), maybe orange and white, maybe light blue and white or maybe beige and white. I am not a fan of red (anymore) and the rest of my house is in baby blue, emerald green with some hints of yellow.




I figured since I cant really decide I would post it here and open the suggestions up to you guys. So can you help me? What do you think?




(Links to fabric options or images would be most helpful. Thank you in advance!) Oh and please don't email me...just add it the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment