Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New E-Decorating Project Kitchen: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania


Above are images from a new E-Decorating project I just completed for a client in Pennsylvania. The client wanted to incorporate yellow in the kitchen and I felt that painting all the walls seemed way to much so I suggested adding new crown molding along the ceiling and then painting the ceiling a fun bright yellow.




The budget was very tight so I also suggested painting all the cabinets white and replacing the hardware with bamboo handles and pulls. The finishing touches included a new pendant light fixture a new mirror over the sink (to create more light to the small kitchen), new stools (that I suggest spray painting in yellow) and a new runner in gray.





And please note out of respect for my paying clients I do not give our product information.

No comments:

Post a Comment