Sunday, January 2, 2011

Etsy Spotlight-Peggy Wolf & White Owl

My most recent favorite Etsy shops! There are many beautiful things to enjoy that are handmade with love by some very talented creatives out there. Handmade is the big holiday theme this year, have you noticed? Interiors magazines from Australia to England, the Netherlands to the US, Germany and beyond are all a-buzz about handmade – no doubt due to the influence of bloggers who have been heavily promoting handmade arts & crafts for years now. More on that below my finds…
Etsy Take Five Tuesday
Peggy Wolf - This German artist is one I’ve shared before but I can’t take my eyes off of her gorgeous watercolor-y collages of lovely ladies. Great prints, fun colors, adore!

Etsy Take Five Tuesday
White Owl – This sister duo makes some of the most feminine yet edgy pieces of jewelry with lots and lots of vintage charm (and charms!).

No comments:

Post a Comment