Monday, April 11, 2011

Sun Valley, CA / E-Decorating Project


Above are images are from my latest E-Decorating project I completed for a client in Sun Valley. The client wanted to incorporate an ethnic mix in her TV room that felt grown up but that was kid and baby friendly.



I added lots of upholstered items the were good for kids. She need some storage options for toys so I suggested the baskets to be placed on the white shelf for easy clean up in the room. The dark sofa with its modern lines is the perfect base to add textile prints like Ikat which I have shown. You also don't see spills and stains because if its dark fabric. The client wanted color so punches of red like the small side table (again not squared- thinking of the kids), was a nice compliment to the rest of the room.



And please note out of respect for my paying clients I do not give our product information.

No comments:

Post a Comment