Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sneak Peek Venice Project


For the last year and half I have been designing a new home project in Venice. The home was originally a 4 unit building that was redesigned with 3 bedrooms and 4 baths, open floor plan with a pool and jacuzzi. I worked with my client to pick out tile, design the bathrooms and kitchen, shopped and scoured vintage furniture shops, pulled fabrics and worked on the open space plan for the house. I am happy to say that yesterday we had a great magazine shoot day and above is a sneak peek shot from the little girls bedroom. (you can see the photo equipment in the guest room)



Most everything that we bought for the house were vintage items that were all re-purposed and most of the tile we picked was eco-friendly. I cant wait to share the upcoming issue with you when it comes out. It was such a great creative project to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment