Friday, April 20, 2007

Design 911


I have been wanting to make my blog a more interactive platform for my readers, and after many emails and comments asking what you guys want to see I decided to add a new feature to my site.
Since the bulk of my work is revamping furniture I thought I would give some advice to my readers.

Lets say you have a piece you're not sure what to do with it? Send me a picture of the piece and a picture of the room it will go in. Give me some idea of what direction you would like to go in. What colors you like or dislike and also if you have kids or pets - the more information the better.

I will post a mini inspiration board along with the original images of the piece and the room it will be placed in.

Keep in mind location does not matter nor does the style.
I am open to all kinds of items - it can be traditional, mid century or modern.
I will post one project every Friday - so get those images in so I can get to yours first!

BTW- thank you Courtney @ stylecourt for the name and the post. You rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment