Saturday, July 28, 2007

Sisel / Jute / Seagrass Rugs 101


Since I am in the process of redecorating my home I have decided to go on a hunt for a couple sisel / jute / seagrass (whatever you want to call it these days rug) for my living room and bedroom. After purchasing two rugs, one by Pottery Barn and one by Pier1, I think I may have found the "right one". I have to admit the one from Pier1 is pretty soft and the weave is thick. The one from PB, is a bit rough and was a little stinky at first. I also found out from the manager at the Santa Monica West Elm, that they are coming out with an uber soft jute rug. Only problem is that it wont be in the stores for another few weeks, and I am on a mission to finish! So with all of this said, my question to you readers what is your favorite sisel / jute / seagrass rug and why? Which ones have you come across that are the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment