Tuesday, October 7, 2008

E-Decorating - Sitting Room/ Nicolette, Minnesota


Above is an inspiration board for my latest client in Nicolette, Minnesota. This sitting room is just off the kitchen so I wanted to create a comfortable TV room where you could view the TV and be able to entertain with your guests. The client had already painted the room a terracotta color so I suggested (since the room is only 10' x 14.5') to just keep the color on the back wall where the TV would go and then paint the other walls off white. This way you create you focal point in the room. The white walls and mirror help to open up the space and smaller sized furniture makes the room less crowded. Out of respect for my paying clients I don't disclose where the furniture items are from. For more information on E-Decorating please review my website here. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment