Thursday, October 2, 2008

Random Question for Readers...

I know many of you have your list of blogs that you love and visit regularly. You visit each of them for different reasons and enjoy the content that each brings. But do you find that some of the information is becoming redundant and you see that some blogs are blogging about the same things. Do you find yourself not looking at those blogs as often and would prefer to read new information, images, products and projects that have never been posted before? I ask this because I had a very interesting conversation with an editor friend last night about the recent shift in decor blogs that she has experienced. I guess my real question is do you find yourself visiting blogs that have fresh new content and imagery vs a blog that just pulls information from retailers and designers?

Curious to know...

No comments:

Post a Comment