Friday, February 27, 2009

DNG Giannetti Home Event!






WOW what a night, I cannot believe the all the people who came out networked last night. I am so happy to see so many people brought their amazing portfolios and products! I am blown away by the outreach and I can see that this group is getting to be the best designer networking group there is!

Our next event will be at Sofa Company is Santa Monica so we ask that you please save the date for March 26th, 2009 as the invite will be coming out in the next week. A huge thanks to the talented teams Steve and Brooke Giannetti who hosted a wonderful event. I cannot begin to thank everyone for the support...but please do YOUR part is spreading the invites and information about our group. Thank you! (some pics are above from last nights event first picture Designer Brooke Giannetti and I, group shots, Interior Designer and shop owner Michelle Workman, last photo writer Stan Williams and I)

No comments:

Post a Comment