Tuesday, February 17, 2009

E-Decorating - Bedroom/Harrisburg Pennsylvania


Featured above is my new inspiration board for my E-Decorating client in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. My client wanted her bedroom to be decorated (that she shares with her husband) to be warm and cozy but also be eclectic and fun. She told me she liked light blues and yellows and wanted to see those colors incorporated in her space. I chose a nice blue damask wallpaper and suggested (which you don't see) brown walls for a warm look. I suggested the bamboo side tables, but to be painted in a different color for the room and picked many different accent patterns for the bedroom ie the pillows, wallpaper and the drapes. Out of respect for my paying clients I don't disclose where the furniture items are from. But if you would like to find out more information about E-Decorating please review my website here. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment