Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Toms

from Apartment #412 | Decorating My Small Apartment & Other Stuff  

Toms have been on my radar for ever (if you haven't heard of Toms basically, for every pair they sell they give a pair to a child in need. Fantastic idea. So simple but such a big impact. Love it.). They seem to be the perfect comfy casual go to shoe that you can still wear (depending on the style) with a skirt or fun summery dress.

However, I've been having a hard time choosing which style to get. Then at Woofstock I saw a lady in these and I was sold:



I'm not an oxford type of gal and, to me, these have that oxford-ish feel...but I really like them. The leather trim gives them a lil' extra oomph.

I also want this pair (in gold or black...debating) for when I shoot weddings....

No comments:

Post a Comment